E-RD: Files Are Not Displaying On First Attempt From Report Manager and Process Monitor, However Same Files Display As Expected On Second and Subsequent Attempts
(Doc ID 2657799.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.49 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleTools 8.49 HRMS 8.8 report repository started not displaying PDF files on first attempt to view. Fiddler shows numerous 302 codes, related to first attempt. Some sort of redirect, source unknown. A simple refresh of page displays the PDF file. Fiddler shows the expected 200 code. The second attempt occurs without any config changes. The PIAservice-peoplesoft-PIA log shows numerous timeouts when report repository attempts to contact application server. No firewalls exist between the report repository Windows 2008 R2 server and the application server AIX server. Timeouts started after a majority of staff transitioned to remote work from home. However, these two servers are inside the data center where they performed without the display issue before the remote work began. No config changes. Servers have not moved.
What is known so far about the problem:
1. In a specific environment PT 8.49.24 HRMS 8.8 report repository does not display PDF files on first attempt to view from the Report Manager when using IE
2. IE version
Update Version 11.0.90
3. ascii file format displays on first attempt, however takes longer time to display
Display behaviors of CSV or other file types are not known.
It is not completely clear whether the issue is exclusive to PDF or not.
4. Behavior is environment-specific. envs without the issue on the same release have less users and are not located in the same dmz
5. Chrome does not exhibit the issue. Fiddler replicates the issue.
6. Fiddler shows numerous 302 codes, related to first attempt. A redirect, source unknown is seen in the Fiddler trace.
302 status code indicates URL redirection. 302 redirect is a temporary redirection of URL. This code states that URL Moved Temporarily" rather than "Found".
7. Refreshing the page displays the PDF file.
8. The second attempt occurs without any config changes.
9. Numerous timeouts occur when report repository attempts to contact application server.
10. No firewalls exist between the report repository Windows 2008 R2 server and the application server AIX server.
11. Timeouts started after a majority of staff transitioned to remote work from home.
12. Leading up to the problem, there have been no config changes or move of servers.
13. The DSTAGNT*.log shows that the file has been successfully moved to the repository.
14. PS_CDM_LIST has over 9 million rows. However when the PDF files were displayed with first click several weeks ago, similar number of rows existed.
15. PSPRCSPURGE has not been run in 5+ years due to undetermined record retention requirements.
16. PRTG monitoring is in the environment, however the cycle has not been changed recently.
17. McAfee logs report nothing related to PeopleSoft.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run any report to PDF output format
2. Login using IE, go to Report Manager > Administrator Tab > click the PDF
3. Result is that the PDF is NOT displayed, on first click
4. Click second time, the report displays
5. Login as the same UserID using Chrome, go to Report Manager > Administrator Tab > click the PDF
4. The PDF is displayed on first click
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document