ELM 9.2: From Fluid Find Learning, the 'Last Enrollment Date' is Incorrectly Calculated.
(Doc ID 2657840.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Fluid Find Learning, the 'Last Enrollment Date' is incorrectly calculated. If a class is configured so that the last day to enroll is X days before the start date, the class card will incorrectly display X days after the start date.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
Navigation: Enterprise Learning> Catalog> Maintain Classes
1. Find an existing class with a 'Classroom' delivery method
2. Validate that there is a 'Start Date' associated to the class (i.e. 12/31/2020)
3. Scroll down to the Enrollment section of the page
4. Verify that there is a numeric value in the 'Last Enroll Days' (i.e. '7') and that 'Before the Start Date' is selected for the Last Enroll Type.
5. Rebuild the Fluid full Indices for Find Learning Search.
6. Log in as a Learner
7, Navigate to Employee Self Service Tile. Find Learning Tile and search for the Class
8. Notice that this configuration should display a 'Last Enrollment Date' on the corresponding class card as 12/24/2020, instead, the system displays 7 days after the 'Start Date' i.e. 1/7/2021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document