Receive Error Message "Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity (84) on line 1, sched 1. (10200,563) " when Changing PO Quantity to Match Voucher Quantity.
(Doc ID 2657886.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Quantity compares the voucher and Debit Memo Voucher Quantity. Receive error message when changing PO quantity to match voucher quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Allow DebitMemo at Supplier Level
2. Use Item 10000 for testing
3. Set the Matching and Receiving Tolerances
4. Create Purchase Order for Item 10000
Set Match Rule : Debit_Memo
5. Save the purchase order and Dispatch it
6. Create first receipt
7. Create Second receipt
Warning -- Over shipped by (100.00) pct. Acceptable overage is (0.00) pct. Max Qty Accepted is (28.00). Line (1). (10300,54)
The purchase order schedule has been over received. Either by this receipt or this receipt combined with other receipts. Also, note that a change in the purchase order status values could cause this condition.
8. Create Voucher by copying the PO
Increase the Unit Price & Total
Save the Voucher
9. Run Matching Process
10. Debit Memo is created for the increased amount
11. Run Matching for Debit Memo Voucher
12. Create another voucher by copying PO
Enter the quantity and Total
13. Run Matching
14. Open the purchase order
15. Change the PO qty to match Vouchered quantity(56)
1.Voucher ID 00000444 : 28 qty
2.Voucher ID 00000446 : 28 qty
Change PO Qty to 56 and Click Save
16. Click Yes for “This action will create a change order. Continue? (10200,27)”
17. Getting the error because Debit Memo voucher is also considered
Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity (84) on line 1, sched 1. (10200,563)
Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document