EPro Requisition - "Send to Supplier", "Show at Receipt", or "Shown on Voucher" Checkboxes Become Unchecked During Requisition Approval
(Doc ID 2658096.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a special request item and checking all the additional information check boxes then submitting the requisition for approval, when the approver signs in and edit the requisition, the check boxes will not be checked for the first time, if he press on the item description link again, the check boxes will get back to be checked again .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Special Request requisition
2. Add a comment and check one or more of "Send to Supplier", "Show at Receipt", or "Shown on Voucher" before adding the item to your cart
4. Click on the item description - the boxes are still checked
5. Click Checkout again
6. Save and Submit
7. Sign in as an approver
8. From "Manage Requisition Approvals" click on Edit Requisition
9. Click on the description for an item. The boxes are not checked, but the comment is still there.
10. Click on Checkout
11. Click on the item description again. The boxes are all checked again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document