ELM 9.2: Group Action Options Change in Administer Program Roster
(Doc ID 2658120.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When admin is using the Group Actions in Administer Program Roster there is a list of group actions available. If the "Detail" link within the grid is clicked no Group Actions appear on the Details page. Then if admin clicks on the "Return To Previous Page" link and returns to the roster page, the only Group Action that appears is Send Notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as administrator. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Program Rosters
2. Enter 'a' in Name field and click Search
3. Click on Search Options and enter Angela in First Name field.
4. Click on Group Actions and note options available (with or without selecting Angela in grid)
5. Click on Details link in Angela's row
6. Click on Actions, note no actions are available.
7. Click on Return to Previous Page link.
8. Click on Group Action dropdown, note original options are no longer available, except for Send Notification
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document