Direct Reports Incremental Build Results Are Not Consistent
(Doc ID 2658270.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer reports that, after making a change in a position (reports to, for example) and runs the incremental Reports to Build process, it isn't maintaining the proper list of employees and ignoring HR_STATUS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make a change in a position by changing the reports to, and save.
2. Go to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Tables Build and run the Incremental
3. Looking in the database by running the following query select * from PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_X (where X= the table number of 2 through 5):
Note that PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_2 and PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_3 are empty.
Note that the count for PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_4 and PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_5 have different counts from before the incremental build run.
4. Go back to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Tables Build and run the full build.
5. Again, PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_2 and PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_3 are empty, but PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_4 and PS_HR_DIRECT_REP_5 have different counts from the incremental build run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document