ETL 9.2 Time Admin Not Picking Up Time Reporters To Process Even Though ECD And TA_STATUS Is Correct
(Doc ID 2659254.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 9.2.33, Time Administration PUM 33
Time admin not picking up time reporters to process even though ECD and TA_STATUS is correct
STEPS TO RECREATE ISSUE
1. An Employee has a contract that was created 03-MAY-19 and terminates 01-MAY-20.
2. The Employee's EMPL_RCD is being reused and wasn't active since 01-MAY-18 and hasn't reported any time up until on 27-JAN-20. User submits 4 hours and is approved.
3. Checked the TL_TR_STATUS and it shows ECD is 01-MAY-18 and TA_STATUS is 'Y'.
4. Run Time Admin for all of Biweekly employee's will not pickup this employee. I have to manually update the ECD to 27-JAN-20.
5. Time Admin isn't picking Time Reporters up for processing unless ECD is set to the current contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document