Creating Supplier Change Request With Save For Later, Clicking SCR Afterwards Results In Error (10320,649)
(Doc ID 2659557.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Supplier Change Request (SCR) with Save for later, Clicking the SCR afterwards results in Error.
The information for the Request ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxx does not match the Supplier Information. (10320,649)
The Request ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxx change status has an Integrity Error.
Please view the Initiate Supplier Change - Review Page for Request ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to see the Error Details.
1) Choose as Supplier with Phone Details available in Supplier Address page
- Navigation: Suppliers >Supplier Information >Add/Update >Supplier (Example - XXX0000001 as 787/676-8768)
2) Check at the Database, Record: VENDOR_ADDR_PHN has details available as 7876768768
3) Create Supplier Change Request (SCR)
- Navigation: Suppliers>Supplier Change Request >Initiate Supplier Change
4) At Address Train Stop, Click Edit pencil icon
- Change Telephone to: 7777 7777, click OK button
5) Click 'Save for Later' and provide an e-mail address
- Click OK button
6) SCR is created then, click on `Return to Supplier Change Request Selection Page' link
7) Control is on page 'Supplier Change Request Selection' page
- Notice Request ID created is available and Change Status= 'Save for Later'
8) Click on the Request ID Created. Above error occurs and SCR Status= Integrity Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document