E-PORTAL : CRM HRHD Fluid Toolbar, Back Button Does Not Work As Expected
(Doc ID 2661198.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In CRM 9.2, HRHD Fluid Toolbar, back button does not work as expected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In CRM application, go to fluid homepage
2) Click on the My HRHD Cases tile
3) From the list of case open the case for which task needs to be added
4) Click on the Tasks tab
5) Click on Add Task button
6) Enter the mandatory details and click on the "Save" button
7) Enter the Assign To name
The screen header changes from Case Summary to Task Details(left hand side)
8) Click on the Save button
9) From the left hand corner of the screen click on the Task Details tab.
10) Navigation ends at Task Search page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document