ELM 9.2: Administer Program Roster Page, View Curriculum Roster Label Button 'Save & Submit’ Is not Displayed Entirely for French and Dutch Languages
(Doc ID 2662036.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging in French or Dutch languages to ELM application and navigate to the Administer Program Rosters> Details (LM_RSTR_DET) page, the button label "Save and Submit" is not displayed entirely.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into the application using French or Dutch languages.
2. Navigate to Enterprise Learning -> Learner Tasks > Administer Program Rosters > Administer Program Rosters.
3. Choose any of the programs from the results list.
4. Click on the details of any enrolled learner
5. Note the Save and Submit button is not displayed entirely for French and Dutch users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document