ELM 9.2:Inactive Objectives Are Shown In Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service Pages
(Doc ID 2662582.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactive objectives are shown in Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service pages
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Self Service - Plans and Objectives > Learning Objectives
2. When a learner searches for Objectives both Active and Inactive objectives are found.
3. Manager Self Service - Team Learning > Team Learning Objectives
4. The Inactive objective is found.
5. Employee Self Service > Learning > Find Learning or MSS > Team Learning > Find Learning
It should only show curricula/programs with active objectives. A search on the objectives should only show the Active ones. Currently, also the Inactive ones are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document