ELM 9.2: Accessibility Issue When Logged in with Enable Screen Reader Mode from Facilities, Rooms Page (LM_ROOM_TBL) Grid Column Headers Skipped
(Doc ID 2663507.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accessibility issue when logged in with Enable Screen Reader mode from Facilities, Rooms Page (LM_ROOM_TBL) grid column headers skipped.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as an Administrator with Enable Screen Reader =Yes
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning>Learning Resources>Facilities
3. From Facilities search page, click on the search button and select a Facility
4. From Facility Details page, click Room tab and click add a new row button
5. From the Add new Room Detail page, notice that grid column headers skipped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document