EPY: Earning Amounts not Displayed in XML for PAY105CN SQR for the ROE
(Doc ID 2663773.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Earning amounts are not displayed in the output for ROE due to the EI_ER_RT not populated on the paycheques for no EI taken based on the employees who have maxed out for the year.
The Employee hit the EI limit of $53100 for the year 2019 in November but the Employee did have an amount under the UI_WKLY_EARNS column for the payroll period run in the month of December. Now when the ROE was generated for this Employee, the Amount was not displayed for the period.
When the UI_ER_RT values was indicated via SQL, the Amount was populated for the period in December.
ROE should be generating Insurable Earnings on the pay period that no EI was taken due to the employee reaching the maximum insurable earnings in the prior pay period.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Pay an employee in 2019 that reaches their maximum EI earnings in November
2. Pay the same employee in December that takes no EI but maintains EI earnings for that employee
3. Pay the same employee a paycheque in 2020
4. Terminate the employee
5. Run the PAY124CN and verify the ROE was created
6. Change the process flag to "Generate"
6. Run the PAY105CN and verify the output file that the pay period shows zero earnings for the pay period that the EI was not taken due to maxing out for the year.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document