E-508: Grid Column Headers Are Being Skipped During Accessibility Testing
(Doc ID 2663866.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All column headers are not being read on the various grids within the PeopleSoft application. The expectation is that all column headers should be read on a grid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (Please note, this is just an example. This applies to any grid that has Add/Delete row, Route Control, or other display fields):
1. Login with "Enable Screen Reader Mode" turned on
2. Set "Screen Reader Mode on" from My Preferences.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Security > Permission Roles > Permission Lists
3. Select "Web Services" Tab
4. Perform 508 Testing. Click Tab through out the page.
5. The "Add Row" and "Delete Row" grid column headers are not read
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document