EPY: W-2 Multi-State Reporting Missing State Value Display on Secondary Page for EE Self Service View W-2 Forms
(Doc ID 2664467.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The View W-2 Details secondary page shows blank where the different State names should appear in Employee Self Service for an employee with two or more W-2 forms.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load Year-End data for an employee who receives a W-2 for more than one State.
2. Go to Classic Employee Self Service (or Employee Self Service Home Page on Fluid)
3. Choose View W-2/W-2c forms
4. Click on "view form" button
5. A Secondary page called "View W-2 Details" appears with a list showing "State" and "View" buttons under the title "W-2 Forms" but the State names under the "State" title appear blank
The customer recently updated to the latest PUM Image.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document