E-PORTAL: Unable To Create Company Info Only For Fluid Header - CompanyInfo Functionality Issue.
(Doc ID 2664685.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create Company Info banner only for Fluid Header
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assigned role "Company Info Administrator" to PS. Changed default branding theme to "Default Theme Fluid."
2. Navigated to "PeopleTools > Portal > Branding > Define Headers and Footers" and click on CompanyInfo element.
3. Click the Additional Options link.
4. Select "Enable banner area" and also select check box for " Use DifferentContent for Classic and Fluid",
but the classic banner RTE field is left empty, and only the fluid banner RTE is populated with Company Info.
5. Click Ok and save as new theme " DEFAULT_HEADER_FLUID_COMPANYIN "
6. Navigate to Peopletools > Portal > Branding > Assemble Themes.
Select Default Theme Fluid (or you can set custom cloned Fluid theme) Under "Homepage Header"
Select DEFAULT_HEADER_FLUID_COMPANYIN and save it.
7. Sign Out and Sign in again.
8. Not able to see the company info banner on Fluid Header
Due to this issue, users unable to set Company Info for Fluid Banner
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document