E-PORTAL: Adding Tiles with Content References Labels Containing Ampersand do not Display Correctly
(Doc ID 2665188.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Content Reference labels with ampersand do not display correctly when adding tiles to homepage.
1. In PT 8.55 and PT 8.56 versions - The new tile will display the encoded value for the ampersand character.
2. In PT 8.57 and PT 8.58 versions - The new tile will display only the characters in front of the ampersand. (the ampersand and the following characters are not seen at all)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Update an existing content reference label to include the "&" character and save.
2. Navigate to the component.
3. Click on the action bar and select Add To Homepage.
4. Select a homepage.
5. Go back to the fluid homepage and observe the tile label
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document