Inactive Dotted Line Report Is Displayed In Company Directory / Org Chart
(Doc ID 2665371.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inactive Dotted Line Report is displayed in Company Directory / Org Chart.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Administrator fluid home page>HR Administration>Manage Dotted line
2. Add an employee as dotted line to a dotted line manager.
3. Go to Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data
4. Terminate employee
5. Go to Setup HCM>Common Definitions>Direct Reports for Managers>Run Direct Reports build
6. Run Full Complete build
7. Go to Setup HCM>Common Definitions>Org Chart Viewer>Tree builder run control
8. Run tree build
9. Click Org Chart Viewer and found that terminated dotted line is showing in Org chart which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document