SQL in Total Rewards Data Source ID BEN_LEAVE_BAL Is Modified But Total Rewards Statement Does Not Show Leave Balance Accurately
(Doc ID 2665993.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modified the SQL for Total Rewards Data Source ID - BEN_LEAVE_BAL.
When user creates the total rewards statement, it seems that the system still used the SQL before modification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Application Designer
2. Open Record - SQL definition in the record TRW_BN_LV_BAL
3. Make SQL changes.
4. Go to Compensation > Total Rewards > Administer Statement > Administer Statement
5. Go to Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > View Total Rewards > View Total Rewards
6. Summary is not changed. It shows Original leave balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document