GPTHA: Thailand Income Tax Form And Social Security Form not getting generated on Pay Group Transfer
(Doc ID 2666193.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Thailand - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Thailand Income Tax Form and Social Security Form is not getting generated on Pay Group Transfer.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as admin, GP THAI employee, where Pay Group A belongs to Company A and Pag Group B belongs to Company .
2) Run the Income Tax Form 1 THA from before pay group transfer, check the results. No data to be printed.
3) Now transfer the employee from Pay Group A to B, run the Income Tax Form 1 THA.
Result in Report generate employee Company B data:Tax Deducted and Submitted this period of this employee calculation is combining Company A Tax and Company B Tax.
4) Social Security Form Company A: Result in No Report Printed.
5) Company B :Employee Contribution deducted in Company A payroll segment but reporting to Company B (After transfer). Result in SSO Form 110 with data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document