GPESP: Errors In Settlement Of Extra Pay For Liquidation Calculated in Month with Extra Pay and Absence
(Doc ID 2666376.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There were detected two types of errors in the settlement of extra pay that we understand should be treated together since the resolution of both can affect the same payroll elements:
-Error 1:Absences that are not discounting extra pay settlement
-Error 2: Extra pay settlement that is not calculated in segments with more than 2 slices.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use extra pay calendar in the same calendar group as regular payroll for December
2. Use IT and AT absences with User Defined Field 1=01
3. Rehire an employee on 01/12/2017 and terminated on 31/12/2017
4. Add IT absence from 11 to 17 Dec 2017
5. Calculate payroll and check the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document