GPESP: EXTRA PER LIQ Missing for Employees Who Have Period Segmentation and Absence in the Second Segment Extra Period
(Doc ID 2666411.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extra pay settlement incorrect calculated for period segmentation
The extra pay are configured as Proration Lump Sum.
For this option, we have detected that in the month of extra pay, for employees who have extra settlement and who also have more than two slices in the settlement segment, this extra pay settlement is not being calculated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use Extra pay with Proration Lump Sum option (‘Suma global prorrateo’)
2. Rehire an employee on 18.12.2017 and terminate on 21.12.2017
3. Rehire again on 25.12.2017 and terminate on 31.12.2017
4. Add AT absence between 27.12.2017 and 29.12.2017
5. Calculate payroll and check the results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document