After Recruiting Application is Submitted with Minimum Pay Included, Applicant Cannot See Minimum Pay
(Doc ID 2666515.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hiring Manager sees Minimum Pay as required, but the applicant which submitted the application does not.
If an Applicant enters a Minimum Pay, but does not enter a frequency, the Application Summary does not display the Minimum Pay. However, the Hiring Manager page shows the Minimum pay amount even if the frequency is blank.
It is expected that the system should be consistent. If a minimum pay value was entered, it should be visible to both Applicant and Hiring Manager users.
Issue can be replicated with the following example steps-
1. Apply to a job at Careers
2. View All Jobs
3. Select a job
4. "Apply for Job"
5. Fill in data
6. Preferences: I require a minimum pay of
Frequency: (leave blank)
7. Finish applying and submit
8. Click View Submitted Application
9. Read only Preferences section shows
Require Minimum Pay (blank)
10. Recruiting > Search Job Openings > Job ID
11. View the applicant's job application
12. Application shows the following data-
Minimum Pay 2000.00
Currency Code USD
Pay Frequency (blank)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document