EGL9.2.Incorrect Difference Showed In FIN5001 And FIN5005 Reconciliation Reports When Having A Voucher With An Accounting Date Different Than the One of the Journal Generated in GL
(Doc ID 2666862.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having a posted voucher in AP that is having an accounting date that is different than the one of the corresponding journal in GL and then running the Reconciliation Loader process, the 2 reports FIN5001- Reconciliation by Source - and FIN5005 - Reconciliation by Chartfields -are showing an incorrect difference
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a voucher in AP with accounting date of 29.12.2019
2. Run voucher posting and check accounting entries- they were created with accounting date 29.12.2019
3. Change the open period from in GL to be different than the one in ap ( in Ap open period from 2019 per 1 - to 2019 per 12 and in GL open period from
2020 per 1- to 2020 per 12 )
4. Run journal generator
5. Notice that the journal in GL has been created with journal date 01.01.2020.
6. Run Reconciliation loader process for both fy 20190 per 1-12 and 2020 per 1-12.
7. Run reports Reconciliation by System Source and Reconciliation by Chartfields for fy 2020 .
8. Notice that the amount from the voucher created is appearing as a difference
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document