Class Selection Arrow Not Visible On Class Search And Enroll Page
(Doc ID 2667251.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user who has enabled Screen Reader Mode at the My Preferences level In Campus Solutions 9.2 attempts to use the Fluid Class Search & Enroll feature to select a class, the arrow icon/clickable button is not visible. It is expected that the arrow/icon button should be visible and functional regardless of the current toggle state of the My Preferences > Screen Reader Mode option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as a student.
- Navigate to My Preferences
- Under Accessibility Layout, change the setting to Screen Reader Mode On, then save.
- Navigate to Student Homepage > Class Search & Enroll.
- Perform a search that will return results.
- Observe the area to the right side of the grid/row where the arrow button should be. Note that this icon is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document