E-AD: Re-save Subpage Causes Subpage To Disappear On Standard Page
(Doc ID 2667652.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a mock change to a sub-page and saving, the page disappears from Standard pages.
Expected for the page to show up in Standard pages after the save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Application Designer using PS
2. Insert pages HRS_APP_RCM_SBP and HRS_APP_WRK_SM_SBP into project
3. Save project as CHW_TEST
4. Copy project to file
5. Open the Page Object properties on HRS_APP_RCM_SBP - enter a space or carriage return and save the page.
6. Open the Page Object properties on HRS_APP_WRK_SM_SBP - enter a space or carriage return and save the page.
7. Login to PIA as PS
8. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Applicants
9. Open/Click on Applicant 600010 - Thomas Trummer. On the Applicant Activity tab, Current Status, the Applicant Activity subpage no longer appears when the HRS_APP_RCM_SBP is saved in PT 8.58.02 – disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document