EAM: 9.2 AMRETFDA Fails when INTFC from PC with Multiple Add Rows and Installation Set with Retain All
(Doc ID 2668280.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AMRETFDA Unique Constraint Error upon AMIF1000 for Assets with Multiple Add Rows and Installation Options Set with Retain All for Project Chartfield
File: /vob/peopletools/src/psappeng/aedebug.hSQL error. Stmt #: 1738 Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_INTFC_FIN) violated Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_INTFC_FIN
- Set up Installation Options for *Project Chartfield Detail to Retain All
- Set up AM BU for auto retirement on the BU Definition
- Set up AM BU for auto retirement on the BU/Book Feature for books.
- Created new project in project costing
- Set Asset Integration rules
- Accepted default on filter criteria
- Added new status of I (In Service) for the project
- Created project activities
- Added Transactions for activities
- Express Asset Definition
- Select Activities
- Define Assets
- Express Capitalization Process
- Send from PC to AM
- Find interface in AM
- Run AMIF1000
- Run AM_DEPR_CALC and review process monitor for success
- Validate asset is fully depreciated
- Query report manager – AM_FULLY_DEPR_END_DPR_DT
- Run Auto-Retire R Copy changes to other books – run AMRETFDA to review AMIF1000
- AMRETFDA fails with unique constraint error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document