Getting Error "Data being added conflicts with existing data (18,2) " When Awarding An Event To A Bidder Not Using The Default Bidder/Supplier Location
(Doc ID 2668403.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error messages when choosing a bidder location not the default location on the supplier page and awarding the event to a Contract with type Purchase order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an event with lines having at least one group
- Invite a bidder, make sure that the bidder location is not the default one on the supplier page.
- Create bidder response for the group and line items.
- Analyze Event Group only
- Go to Award Events and set the Award Type as Procurement Contract and Contract Style as Purchase Order
- receiving several error messages.
- change back the analyze event to NA.
- Go to award event page, receive another error message " no matching buffer found"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document