EPC: Pending Projects Can Be Finalized and Rows Get Inserted Into PS_INTFC_PROJ_RES Table
(Doc ID 2668833.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If having a project with pending processing status and add a budget item with zero amount, then the Finalize button will be activated. It should be disabled.
As a result, clicking on the Finalize button will kick off the PC_WRAPPER process and a row is inserted into the PS_INTFC_PROJ_RES table. It is not passed further into the PS_PROJ_RESOURCE table.
1. Create a project in Proposed status.
2. Create an activity.
3. Create a budget plan.
4. Click on the Budget Detail icon.
5. Click on Budget Items button.
6. Add a budget item and click OK.
7. Save the Budget Detail and return to Budget plan.
8. Go to Finalize tab.
9. The Finalize button is active. Click on Finalize.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document