Supplier Registration Page Does Not Have The Same Character Edits Same As The User Profiles It Allows To Add Wild Character In The User Id Field
(Doc ID 2668994.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When registering a new supplier from the supplier portal users are allowed to enter the ampersand (&) in the password field or a space in the user id, this should follow the same rules from the normal user profile creation Under PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in to supplier portal
- Register a new supplier.
- In the contact part , enter ampersand (&) in the password field or a space in the user id
- System will allow that and will complete the registration.
- Try the same thing from PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles
- System will not allow that.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document