Profile Property JPM_PROMPT_1 Don't Display On Candidate Gateway Summary Pages
(Doc ID 2669172.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JPM_PROMPT_1 don't display on Candidate Gateway Summary pages
In a content section of a Person Profile, a Prompt is being used. An employee adds an entry on Person Profile that includes a Prompt.
Navigate to the content section that includes the prompt when applying for Job. On the Summary grid for that content section, the new entry that was loaded from the Person Profile doesn't display completely. The column that should display the Description from the Prompt is blank. Click on the entry to display the Detail, then click Done. Once the detail is viewed, the summary page displays the full set of the data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Profiles > Profile Types
2. Access Person
3. Insert a row
4. Click to Areas of Study
5. Add Property > JPM_PROMPT_1
6. Click Property Attributes tab.
7. Find JPM_PROMPT_1. In Prompt List Name, add WORK_CNTRY > Click OK.
8. Press Save.
9. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related >Recruiting > Templates > Content Section Configuration
10. Access AREA STUDY
11. Check the Summary box for JPM_PROMPT_1 > Press Save.
12. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related >Recruiting > Templates > Resume Template
13. Add a New Value > Save
14. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related >Recruiting > Templates > Job Opening Template
15. Add a New value > Save
16. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Product Related >Recruiting > Templates > Recruitment Template
17. Add a new value.
In the Resume Template, select the Resume template created.
In the Job Opening template, select the Job opening template created > Save.
18. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Install > Product Specific > Recruiting Installation
Set Standard Requisition to the Recruitment Template created earlier > Save.
19. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Install > Product Related > Recruiting > Candidate Gateway > Site
20. Access Site ID 1.
21. Change the Resume Template to the Resume Template created earlier.
23. Navigate to Self Service > Learning and Development > Talent Profile
24. Click Education.
25. Click Areas of Study.
26. Press Add.
27. Enter a value > Press Save.
28. Navigate to the Self Service Careers page.
29. Click View All Jobs
30. Scroll down and click Apply without a Job.
31. Move through the job application to get to the Areas of Study section.
32. View the data there.
33. Note that there’s a column, called “Test” that should display data, but there is no data.
34. Click the button next to the “test” entry, whatever entry just added.
Note that there’s a value in the “Test” column. Above, it’s “Yes.”
35. Press Done.
36. Note that the value now displays in the “Test” column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document