EMM: Instructions Are Blank After Creating A Work Order From WM_PM in Microsoft SQL Server
(Doc ID 2669449.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instructions and Notes are Blank after generating a Work Order through the Preventive Maintenance functionality of Maintenance Management. This is occurring only in Microsoft SQL Server. Instructions and notes should be defaulted into the PM Work Order from the task template.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Logon to an MSSQL environment.
2) Create a Work Order Task Template with instructions and notes.
3) Create a Work Order Job Template that references the Work Order Task Template created in step 2.
4) Create an Asset to use as a tool for generating Work Orders via Preventive Maintenance.
5) Create a PM Schedule for the Asset and Work Order Job Template.
6) Run Preventive Maintenance.
7) Navigate to the Work Order generated in step 6.
8) Tab to the Schedules tab and click on Instructions and then Notes.
9) Notice that the instructions and notes are not defaulted into the PM Work Order.
See Replication Steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document