Page and Field Configurator Not Updating the Default Value For Status On the Security Clearance Page
(Doc ID 2670384.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Status on the Security Clearance page is showing as Active even though it has been changed to Inactive through page field configurator.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as an Administrator
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator for component
3. Add a New Value
4. Enter Component name as HR_EE_SEC_CLR
5. Change the Default Value of Status to Inactive and click on Apply configuration
4. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Security Clearance
5. Value for Status still shows as Active
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document