E-PG: Getting Error “VALUE: 7/8/11 specified for the FIELD: PTPG_CHART_TYPE on the RECORDL PSPGCHARTOPT in not found in the Translate Table” When Performing ADS Copy
(Doc ID 2670743.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Specific to: PeopleTools 8.58.01, 8.58.02 and 8.58.03
When performing "PIVOTGRID_DEFINITION" ADS object copy either using Data Migration Workbench or Change Assistant, the following error message is received:
"VALUE: 7/8/11 specified for the FIELD: PTPG_CHART_TYPE on the RECORDL PSPGCHARTOPT in not found in the Translate Table"
In order to perform "PIVOTGRID_DEFINITION" ADS object copy using Data Migration Workbench, follow the below steps:
- Log into PIA.
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Lifecycle Tools > Migrate Data > Data Migration Workbench
- Open the project you want to copy to file.
- Select the Copy to File button.
- Select the file location and area to copy the file.
- By default all data sets in the project are selected.
- Click the Run button.
- On the Process Scheduler Request page, click OK.
- The copy will run in the Process Scheduler.
- Click OK to return to the Project Definition page.
- The Project State is displayed. Use the Refresh button to check the progress of the copy.
- On the target database, click Copy From File on Project Definition page and select the Validate Project check box.
- Click on the message icon to view the message details on the Validation Report page.
In order to perform "PIVOTGRID_DEFINITION" ADS object copy from Change Assistant, follow the below steps:
- Open Change Assistant.
- Load the Change Package in Change Assistant.
- In Change Assistant, select Tools, Change Actions.
- Select Update Manager and Click Next.
- Select Apply Change Packages and click Finish.
- Select the download directory where the change package was created.
- Select the change package that was created for your custom change package definition.
- Click Next.
- Change Assistant will connect to the target database and check compatibility. The Compatibility Check page will then be displayed.
- Click Next.
- The Apply Summary is displayed, click Finish.
- Change Assistant will begin building the Change Assistant job.
- The Update job will be created and open in Change Assistant.
- Run the step "Comparing ADS MO Project From File" in Change Assistant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document