EAM: 9.2 Define Asset Subtype Page Not Saving Data In Level 1 Record AM_SUBTYPE_LN When Only Header Data is Entered
(Doc ID 2670800.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Define Asset Subtype page is not not storing values in AM_SUBTYPE_LN record.
- Add New Asset Subtype Definition – leaving bottom portion of the page empty and save.
- Query PS_AM_Subtype, shows results of newly created Subtype
- Query PS_AM_Subtype_LN, does not show new Subtype created from step # 1
- Add another New Asset Subtype Definition – Entering data in the information section of the page
- Query PS_AM_Subtype, shows results of second new Subtype from step # 4
- Query PS_AM_Subtype_LN and shows results of new Subtype
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document