TriggerBusinessEvent Push Notifications Not Longer Visible For Change in Date Of Birth Transaction Through Modify a Person
(Doc ID 2670895.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Push notifications are not working when a change is made to the date of birth through modify a person.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as an Administrator and navigate to PeopleTools > Push Notifications > Notification Window > Configuration > System Configuration
2. Select the Manage Notifications tab and slide TriggerBusinessEvent to Yes and select Save
3. Re-open the page and search by Object Owner ID Human Resources
Note for the Administer Workforce - Maintain Personal Data - Change in Birthdate event push notifications are enabled by default.
4. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > Modify a Person and select Employee. Update birthdate month and save the page.
5. Login as the Benefits Administrator and observe that no push notifications exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document