Entry Event Upward And Downward Adjustment Issue For Purchasing
(Doc ID 2670902.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having an issue creating Entry Event upward and downward adjustments for the expired fund in Purchasing.
Steps to replicate:
1. Created a PO for $5000
2. Approved, Budget Checked and Dispatched the PO
3. Ran the PO Rollover process
4. Ran the Budget Close for the Appropriation (Fund Code)
5. Ran the Budget Check
6. Increased the PO for $1000 in the Expired Period
7. Ran the Entry Event process; expected process to create an Entry Event Upward Adjustment for the PO change order
8. Entry Event process did not create an Entry Event Upward Adjustment for the $1000 increase in the Expired Period
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document