In Fluid Position Management in Pum Image 30, Cannot Update Position With Large Number Of Incumbents Using the Batch Process HR_UPD_INCMB.
(Doc ID 2670971.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Classic Position Management, when a position has more than one incumbent there is an option to update incumbents using the batch process (HR_UPD_INCMB).
This process is not working in Fluid Position Management for a large number of incumbents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage/Create Position
2. Search for position with large number of incumbents (299 incumbents)
3. Click on applicable position
4. Add row
5. Enter effective date
6. Enter reason code of DPT
7. Change Department field in Position Data step (step 1)
8. No attachments added in step 2
9. Update Incumbents is set to “Yes” in step 3
10. Click Submit button in step 4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document