ELA: Incorrect DIST_LN Lease Interest Account after LI Change Amendment
(Doc ID 2671377.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The (LI)Lease Interest Account is not correctly populated/updated on the PS_DIST_LN Accounting Entries after Amendment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a finance lease in the system with interest account (i.e. : 670000)
2. Create an amendment for above finance lease in the system. Update the Interest account(670000) to a new account (773300)
3. Use trans and accounting date as 12/01/2019
4. Submit the lease amendment for approval.
5. Once the amendment is activated process the amendment and run the depreciation close process.
Detailed Replication Steps Attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document