E-FLUID: Fluid Header Back Button Shows as "Back" On New Window and Goes Nowhere.
(Doc ID 2671690.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Fluid Header Back button in the new window when there are two or more history items, but it is not taking the user anywhere after reaching first item in the history on new window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login PIA.
2. Click on any tile on the homepage and land on a page.
3. Click on 'New Window' link at the right top.
4. A new tab opened up -- There is no back button available at top left.
5. Click on Navbar and select any icon/tile(content reference) listed there e.g. Approvals. The respective page opens up. -- Back button comes up at left top.
6. Click on Navbar > Navigator > Navigate through and click on any page. The respective page opens up. -- Back button continues to remain at left top but with a new reference.
7. Click on Back button once -- it will take you to the page on Point 5.
8. Now the Back button just says 'Back'. If you click on it, nothing happens.
Due to this issue, users cannot use back button on new window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document