Fluid Mobile Inventory Ad Hoc Receipts Not Printing
(Doc ID 2671927.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Since upgrading to PS Mobile Fluid, the Ad Hoc Receipts are not printing because in RECV_LN_DISTRIB table the Quantity is not getting inserted (It is showing 0) for the first row. REPLICATION_STEPS attached.
1. Go to Setup Financials/Supply Chain>Common Definitions>User Preferences>Define User Preferences>Procurement>Receiver/RTV Setup and Click Procurement Hyperlink.
2. Click Receiver/RTV Setup>Select ‘Change Non PO Receipt Price’ Checkbox, Click Ok and Save the Changes.
3. Login into Employee Portal. Under Mobile Inventory> Click Reciving Ad Hoc tile> Click Add button.
4. Enter Description and Receipt Qty(as highlighted). Click Add Item button.
5. Enter another Description and Receipt Qty(as highlighted).Click Add Item button.
6. Enter another Description and Receipt Qty(as highlighted).Click Add Item button.
7. Click Save button.Receipt ID will be generated.
8. If we check the results from backend i.e. in RECV_LN_DISTRIB TABL, Quantity is not getting inserted (It is showing 0) for the first row. This is why the receipts are not printed and this was reported by the customer…which needs to be resolved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document