E-PIA: Global Search and Category Options Missing While Accessing From Ihub Portal
(Doc ID 2672355.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is losing the global search and category options while accessing the Global search from iHub portal in Unified Navigation.
This issue can be replicated using below Steps:
1) Create a user - XXX in HCM and add the Permission list - HCCPSS2310
2) Update the Permission list - HCCPSS2310, 'Marital status' to Display only and save.
3) Login to HCM as user - XXX and click on 'Personal Details' Tile
5) Click on Marital Status link. Page shows 'Display only' without any error
6) Click on Global Search button. Able to enter search word but search is not active
7) Click on Address link. Able to enter search word and search and category are active
8) iHub Portal Env: Unified navigation configured with HCM.
9) Login to Ihub Portal using user - XXX and click on 'Personal Details' Tile.
10)Click on Marital Status link. Page shows Display only without any error.
11)Click on Global Search button. Able to enter search word but search is not active also, Category column (All) is missing.
12)Click on Address link. Click on Global search button. Able to enter search word and 'search & category' are NOT active. Unable to select the category(All)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document