Incorrect Source Line Number On PO Line Comments When Sourced From Requisition That Has Several Lines And Some Deleted Lines
(Doc ID 2672356.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new requisition with three lines, all of the lines have comments, and copy this requisition to a new requisition,deleting the first two lines then sourcing it to a PO, the created PO line comment will be showing the the incorrect source line number, it is showing source line number as 3 however it should show as 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new requisition with three lines
- Add comments to all requisition lines.
- Copy the requisition to another requisition.
- Delete line # 1and Line #2
- Source this requisition to a PO.
- Open the comments on the PO line.
- Notice that the Source line number is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document