File Integration Framework With the File Definition Using a Query - File Preview is Empty
(Doc ID 2672829.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PSQuery returns results fine, however, a File Definition using the same PSQuery in File Integration Framework produces an empty file preview and results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a query using PSQuery.
- Create a File Definition using File Integration Framework.
- Navigation: Set Up HCM, Common Definitions, File Integration Framework, File Definitions.
- Use the PSQuery in the File Definition.
- When clicking on File Preview, the excel spreadsheet is empty. Also, the resulting excel spreadsheet is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document