SEARCH_RULE_NBR and SM_NBR_FOUND in PS_SCC_SL_SM_RSLT Record Showing Incorrect Values
(Doc ID 2672850.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Search/Match/Post is done on Constituent Staging, it populates the table PS_SCC_SL_SM_RSLT. Most of the time the value of SEARCH_RULE_NBR field is 0
but as soon as the "Search/Match Results" link is clicked on the Constituent Staging Related Transactions grid, SEARCH_RULE_NBR gets updated with the correct value.
For customer, the SEARCH_RULE_NBR initial value is not always 0. Sometimes, 90 or 130 while the correct value is 150 or 160. It can be any number.
Also, SM_NBR_FOUND field is incorrect initially too. The values are not wrong all the time.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to Main Menu > Campus Community > Constituent Transaction Mgmt > Constituent Staging
- Do a search and open a row with ¿Loaded¿ status.
- Click Run Search/Match/Post
- Query the PS_SCC_SL_SM_RSLT table in the backend for the row that just added
- Remember the value of SEARCH_RULE_NBR and SM_NBR_FOUND fields
- Go back to Constituent Staging that got posted and click Search/Match Results link in Related Transactions grid/section
- Re-query the PS_SCC_SL_SM_RSLT table
- Notice the update on SEARCH_RULE_NBR and SM_NBR_FOUND values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document