ETL9.2:Time And Labor Rounding Not Working As Expected In 9.2 On SQL Server
(Doc ID 2672968.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Administration
Time and Labor Pre-Rules Rounding Not Working as Expected in 9.2 .The same pre-rules rounding, intervals 15 minutes and 7.5 marker yields 7.5 hours in 9.1 but 7.55 in 9.2.
Rounding is not working correctly on sql server
1) Take a punch time reporter
2) Time reporter is enrolled in a workgroup with rounding options set as
round by day for both round punches before rules and round duration after
3)Rounding interval is set to 15 and rounding marker is set to 7.5
4) Report punches as following
in lunch in out
05/18 8:27:23AM 12:49:14PM 2:16:43PM 5:25:53PM
05/19 7:49:38AM 11:11:06AM
5) On sql server punch totals on timesheet are 05/18- 7.51, 05/19- 3.36,
payable time - 05/18-7.50, 05/19-3.50
6) On Oracle database punch totals on timesheet are 05/18- 7.51, 05/19- 3.35,
payable time - 05/18-7.50, 05/19-3.25
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document