ELM 9.2: Maintain Programs's Prerequisites Tab, Recommended Prerequisites Appear in Incorrect Order
(Doc ID 2673659.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM when setting -up the Program Recommended Prerequisites the ordering is not respected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Enterprise Learning> Catalog > Maintain Programs.
2. Open an existing program, Name: Basics of Management Curriculum Code: MDC_BasMgmt01
3. Open the Prerequisites tab. Click on Add Recommended Prerequisites link and add rows as below:
4. Click on Done and click on Save.
5. Now click on Return to Search Page link and reopen the same program (MDC_BasMgmt01). Go to Prerequisites tab
6. Click on Edit Recommended Prerequisites.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document