GPUK Student Loan Plan Type Not Appearing In FPS When Student Loan is Negative
(Doc ID 2673957.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an student loan is added through EDI from HMRC, the plan type is not appearing in the FPS
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have an employee with Student Loan
2. Calculate and finalize payroll for one pay period
3. Create an adjustment for the Student Loan by using the One
Time Positive Input for the finalized Pay Period
4. Calculate next Pay Period and finalize
5. Run RTI FPS and note that the adjustment is not reflected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document