Purchase Order Dispatch SQR Process Running To Memory Corruption Error When Using Special Characters
(Doc ID 2673982.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is received when printing special characters on PO Dispatch SQR:
1. Disable XML Publisher in Installation Options.
2. Open Item Specifications from Purchasing Attributes.
3. Add the comment with special characters and click Ok. After adding the comment, save the Purchasing Attributes page.
4. Create a PO using the item where the comment was added.
5. Run PO Dispatch for that PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document