IM Calculation For International Students is not Using AGI When Application Type = "International"
(Doc ID 2674151.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) using the IM Calculation for International Students, INAS is not using the reported AGI for the income calculation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Load a Profile with an Application Type = Domestic or International
- Navigate to Financial Aid --> Institutional Application Data --> Maintain Application 2020-2021.
- Once you enter the page for a student, set the Application Type to International if the file is Domestic
- Click INAS
- Review the results in the Computation Summary tab
- Note all the values are set to either 0.00 or 9999999
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document